- 2 Cups Wholemeal flour
- 2 Egg whites
- 1 cup raisins or sultanas
- 1 very ripe banana mashed
- 1 cup soy milk
- ¼ cup bran
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup apple juice concentrate
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2tbs salt skip or other baking powder substitute
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Grease 1 ½ muffin trays with unsalted butter.
3. Mix the flour, salt skip and bran in a bowel. Stir in the sultanas or raisins.
4. In a blender or another bowl, mix together the banana, apple juice concentrate, soy milk, honey and egg whites.
5. Add this mixture to the dry ingredients. Stir well.
6. Gently fold in the blueberries. Spoon into muffin trays and bake for 15-20 minutes until muffins are just cooked.
7. Cool for 5 minutes in trays and then turn out onto wire rack.