What is a Pregnancy Massage?
Pregnancy Massage or prenatal massage is the ultimate relaxation experience during any stage of pregnancy. Utilising unique pregnancy bellow pillows, you will be able to lie comfortably on your stomach on the massage table, completely supported, providing safety and comfort for both mother and baby.
This position ensures that the woman's spine is in a neutral position, thus easing pressure on the back and resulting in a better balanced massage than when lying sideways. Pregnancy massage, which uses various relaxing techniques as well as some components of lymphatic drainage, not only nurtures the expectant mother, it also creates a harmonious environment for the developing embryo.
Pregnancy Massage Benefits
- Alleviates fluid retention
- Reduce swelling of the limbs
- Dissolve heavy feelings in the legs
- Help with digestive disorders and reflux
- Prevent or reduce stretch marks
- Preparation for delivery
- General fatigue and tension
- Reduce Anxiety
- Stimulate and Improve circulation